Apple Vacations Smartphone App
Vacationers can stay connected to friends, family and social media. On-the-Go Mobile App with Traveler Connect,.
Available for guests staying in Cancun/Riviera Maya–and soon throughout all of Mexico and the Caribbean. Vacationers can download the app from the app store, and they will be able to stay connected with family and friends – in resort or back home.
- Unlimited calling to any US number
- Unlimited Text/Email Messaging
- Unlimited Posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Exclusive App-Only Offers and Discounts on Excursions
- Check Flight Status, Weather and Destination Activities & Information
- Download their Itinerary from WiFi Hotspots in-resort, at their hotel and other locations in the destination.
“Two 10-minute phone calls from Cancun each day can cost vacationers more than $400,” said Tim Mullen, Apple Vacations President. “Add the cost of multiple, daily text messages, which could cost up to $1.50 each, and vacationers are often surprised with international telephone bills in excess of $600.“We’re excited to be the first vacation provider to give our customers the ability to stay connected with their friends, family and work. Whether they’re together in-resort, or communicating with friends back home, the app is an easy way to stay in touch.”Additionally, On-the-Go Traveler Connect is available free to guests staying in Preferred Clubs at Secrets Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, and Now Resorts & Spas as well as Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita.Normally, On-the-Go Traveler Connect is $14.99. For a list of On-the-Go App-friendly hotels visit http://www.appleonthego.com.