Perfect Gandparents Day Gift
In 2012 Grandparents Day is September 9, which provides the opportunity for many families spend the day with their grandparents.
Here are some activities to make the day a real celebration! And give them the best gift, the gift of time with their grandchildren:
When is Grandparents Day? Sunday Sept 11, 2011
- Have a picnic and make a twig wreath to give to your grandparents to celebrate the day. You will need sting to tie the twigs into a wreath. Decorate with glue and glitter, or wild flowers, and leaves.
- Go to the Museum – Choose one with a Children’s Craft area, make a craft for grandma and grandpa to remember the day.
- Head out to the ballpark – Contact the ballpark ahead of time and have Happy Grandparents Day to ________________ from __________ put on the scoreboard as an announcement.
- Go to a make your own ceramics store and make them a special mug or dish to let them know how much you care and love them.
- Go out to a farm with your grandparents and pick fruit, or vegetables then have them over for dinner and make a dish from your harvest.
- Go Fishing and hopefully you will catch afish you can cook them for dinner
https://greatfamilyvacationdestinations.com/perfect-gandparents-day-gift/https://greatfamilyvacationdestinations.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/mother-2.jpghttps://greatfamilyvacationdestinations.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/mother-2-150x150.jpgOther Family Outingsactivities,child,family. kid,Gandparents Day,Gift,grandchildren,timeIn 2012 Grandparents Day is September 9, which provides the opportunity for many families spend the day with their grandparents. Here are some activities to make the day a real celebration! And give them the best gift, the gift of time with their grandchildren: When...Greta JenkinsGreta Jenkinsgreta@first7days.comAuthorGreat Family Vacation Destinations